All-Ukrainian independent public competition “Advocate of the Year – 2018”
The Association of Advocates of Ukraine announces the launch of the All-Ukrainian Independent Public Competition “The Advocate of the Year – 2018”, which this year will increase the scale and introduce new rules for holding.
The competition starts on May 15 and consists of 3 stages:
– Submission of questionnaires by nominees from May 15 to August 15
– on-line voting from September 1 to September 20
– Solemn awarding after approval of the results of on-line voting and determination of the finalists – on October 5.
Information about the finalists will be published in the magazine “Public People” (general information partner) and in a special issue of the Bulletin of the AAU, dedicated to the Competition “Advocate of the Year”.
The competition commission chooses 5 finalists in each of the proposed 21 practices:
– criminal law;
– civil law;
– family law;
– financial and banking law;
– tax law;
– agrarian and land law;
– medical and pharmaceutical law;
– corporate law;
– economic (commercial) law,
– international arbitration;
– international commercial law,
– mergers and acquisitions;
– antitrust and competition law;
– IT right,
– Foreign investment;
– anti-raider practice;
– customs law;
– Intellectual property rights;
– labor law;
– media right;
– maritime and transport law.
Also this year, for the first time, we award participants who are not lawyers in the following categories:
- The best politician-lawyer;
- The best in-house lawyer;
- The best journalist writing on legal topics;
- The best legal TV program;
- Lawyer-public figure;
- A lawyer is a legislator.
If you have any questions, please contact: e-mail: email@example.com